The deadline for oral paper submissions expired on 23 March 2018.
Only last minute posters can be submitted until 29 June 2018.
Please submit proposed contributions (poster only) in form of a one page abstract
(max. 1 MB). The congress language is English.
- Please use only the conference template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract!
- DECHEMA will NOT make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information, so please make sure to check them accurately.
Multiple submisson are possible, the selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.
Last minute poster submission
Deadline 29 June 2018
Abstracts can be submitted for the following topics:
- Cheap and robust nanotox tests
- Databases and nanoinformatics
- Developmental and degenerative effect of nanomaterials
- Future perspectives for nanomaterials in medicine and medical technology
- Longterm low dose exposure
- Measurement uncertainty/assurance
- Neurotox and neurodegeneration
- Oral exposure and intestinal handling of nano
- Particle dosimetry
- PoT and AOP
- Read across of nanomaterials and Risk Assessment
- Tissue Barriers
- Toxicity mechanism at a nanoscale
- Toxicology and ecotoxicology of graphene and other 2D materials
- Open topic
The organizer will support selected PhD-students and postdocs who registered for presentations with a limited number of travel grants. The deadline for application is 16 March 2018. Please tick the corresponding box during the paper submission in step 1. The granting will be based on the quality of the submitted abstracts.
Organiser and contact
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0)69 7564-254